How To Use
Using Glue-Gun Sealing Wax:
- To use, insert the sealing wax stick into your sealing wax/glue gun, allow to heat up, and then pull the trigger on your sealing wax/glue gun, pushing the wax through the chamber.
- Use an additional stick to push the sealing wax through the chamber as needed.
- Using more than 1 color? We recommend having a designated glue gun for each individual color purchased.
- Cleaning Instructions if using the same glue gun for multiple colors:
- Use 3-4 sticks of the new color to flush through the old color OR use 3-4 standard glue sticks (you may still need to use 1-2 sticks of the new color to clear out the glue).
- Always start with colors from our Vintage, Modern, or Designer Collections before working with colors from our Original Collection when using the same gun.
- If you are working with color that has a pearl finish, we recommend using that after a flat color as some of the pearl finish may remain inside the glue gun chamber.